Isn't it docs/apidoc?

2006/2/2, Nirmalya Sengupta <>:
Hello all,

While tinkering with my first project that uses MINA, I found that I
could not attach
the JavaDoc to mina-0.9.0.jar in Eclipse.

I have MINA (0.9.0) installed in $HOME/mina-0.9.0.
It contains a 'docs' subdirectory, License.txt and mina-0.9.0.jar.

In Eclipse (3.1), I go to Project|Properties|Java Build Path|Libraries.
I click on the entry : mina-0.9.0.jar . It shows that javadoc location
is 'none'.
I select it and press EDIT. A dialog box opens up. I make it to point to
the directory $HOME/mina-0.9.0/docs (mentioned above). It refuses to allow
me because it does not contain 'package-list'.

Please point out to me where am I going wrong.

Nirmalya Sengupta
Software Technologist
"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost.
That is where they should be. Now put the foundation under them."
--Henry David Thoreau

PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C