2006/2/2, Samuel Doyle <sdoyle_2@yahoo.com>:
Thanks, any instance specific information I need is
only related t o the session. Now, that code snippet I
included is residing in mina which is also acting as a
server so it is basically a gateway for routing in a
sense. Is what I'm doing in that example the correct
Mina way?

You asked about this before.  I just paste my answer to make this thread complete:

--------
This has been questioned for a long time.  I had to put the previous discussion in the FAQ.  Here's the mailing list archive:

http://www.nabble.com/-MINA-Using-MINA-to-write-a-proxy-server-like-application-t656623.html
--------

HTH,
Trustin