Hi Alex,

2006/1/30, Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net>:
Hiya,

I just looked into adding this method and it's not so trivial as I had
thought.  Looks like the DatagramAcceptorDelagate presents the biggest
problem.  Checking if the service is bound on the SocketAcceptorDelegate
is cake though:

    public boolean isBound( SocketAddress address )
    {
        return sessions.get( address ) != null;
    }

Great idea.  Actually, I was thinking about adding isBound() and unbindAll() to the IoAcceptor interface.

Doing this for UDP is not so easy.  I cannot figure out how to do it
without effecting the existing state of the acceptor.  Any ideas?

You're right.   We need to do something similar to what we did in SocketAcceptor implementation; a dedicated map.  We also need to provide session management mechanism for connectionless transport types.  There's a JIRA issue related with it:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-162

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/