Hi Samuel,

2006/2/1, Samuel Doyle <sdoyle_2@yahoo.com>:
If I'm opening up multiple persistent connections to
say two hosts can I use the same session handler
multiple times or do I need to create a new instance.
For example:

<snip/>

Do I need to keep doing
   sessionHandler = new MYSessionHandler( );
within the loop or just doing it once outside is fine?

It depends on your implementation.  If you store any stateful information as an instance member, you should do it inside the loop.  Otherwise, it's OK to do it only once.  In most cases, once is sufficient.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C