directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmalya Sengupta <ajna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina]:In which package can I find ProtocolHandlerAdapter?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:02:27 GMT
Thank you very much, Fed, for the informaiton. I thought on similar
lines but was not sure. I also agree with you on the suggestion, that the
filter-chain is  by far the best place to implement a codec.

I am using 9.0, and while I also assume that such fundamentals are
not changed in any which way in 9.1, I will share my experience
when I begin to use 9.1.

Thanks again
Nirmalya

--