directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmalya Sengupta <ajna...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina]:Javadoc not found on Eclipse
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 06:09:54 GMT
Hello all,

While tinkering with my first project that uses MINA, I found that I
could not attach
the JavaDoc to mina-0.9.0.jar in Eclipse.

I have MINA (0.9.0) installed in $HOME/mina-0.9.0.
It contains a 'docs' subdirectory, License.txt and mina-0.9.0.jar.

In Eclipse (3.1), I go to Project|Properties|Java Build Path|Libraries.
I click on the entry : mina-0.9.0.jar . It shows that javadoc location
is 'none'.
I select it and press EDIT. A dialog box opens up. I make it to point to
the directory $HOME/mina-0.9.0/docs (mentioned above). It refuses to allow
me because it does not contain 'package-list'.

Please point out to me where am I going wrong.

TIA
Nirmalya

--
Nirmalya Sengupta