directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norbet Reilly" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apparent ClassCastException with ADS RC1
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:18:12 GMT
Thanks for checking.

I'm on the trunks. I did try a "svn switch" to the rc1 branch a few
days ago, but SVN got itself in a twist (parsing of internal .svn/
files failed) and I had to start a new dev dir and repatch everything
again with my local mods.

When I try to build with JDK1.5 I see the same error appear in the
attached unit test.

If you're not seeing the problem then I'm thinking it must be a stale
dependency in my maven repository or something, or possibly caused by
my local mods in some way. I'll investigate further tomorrow.