directory-dev mailing list archives

From Norbet Reilly <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject RC1: nlog4j configuration
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:27:40 GMT
Just want to ping those in the know before raising a JIRA. I am
running RC1 with the UberjarMain and have found that I needed to
resort to calling org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.configure()
explicitly to get my log4j.properties to be used.

I tried the approach used in apacheds/server-main/apacheds.sh (passing
in -Dlog4j.configuration=file://$(pwd)/log4j.properties and variants),
but it doesn't seem like there is any attempt to configure log4j so
this is ignored anyway. Is there something I've done wrong with my
configuration or is this an issue I should raise a JIRA for?

Many thanks.