directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mvn eclipse:eclipe pb
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:31:43 GMT
I'm also having problems getting the artifacts from remote
repositories (during both mvn install and mvn eclipse). I do not know
if it's because of my DNS problems or maven repository problems. But
what's a pain is that sometimes only one pom prevents me from building
the entire project or eclipsizing it.

--
Ersin