directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mvn eclipse:eclipe pb
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:31:20 GMT
Well, you're right. There is a problem. Here:

The version of apacheds-server-main is 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT as it's
inheriting from its parent:

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
    <artifactId>build</artifactId>
    <version>1.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </parent>
  <artifactId>apacheds-server-main</artifactId>
  <name>ApacheDS Server Main</name>

It specifies daemon-bootstrappers as a dependency with the following lines:

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.daemon</groupId>
      <artifactId>daemon-bootstrappers</artifactId>
      <version>${pom.version}</version>
</dependency>

So, version 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT of daemon-bootstrappers is expected.
However there is no such artifact. Because it's version is 1.0-RC1 as
written in its pom:

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.directory.daemon</groupId>
    <artifactId>build</artifactId>
    <version>1.0-RC1</version>
  </parent>
  <artifactId>daemon-bootstrappers</artifactId>
  <name>Apache Directory Daemon Bootstrappers</name>

This should be fixed urgently.

The man's responsible for one week doco and unit test writing, hehe.

--
Ersin