directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Committers: Need serious help on doco
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:32:02 GMT
Hi,

> We're going to need serious help on updating the doco.  We're trying to
> marshall everyone to add what they can to the user guide and the
> developer guides here:
>
> http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/User%27s+Guide
> http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Developer%27s+Guide

I'm almost finished with site and I had also tried to update User's
Guide recently. Today I'll improve site generation more and have a
look at the guides' content. I think there are some guide pages that
are no longer necassary like:

http://directory.apache.org/newsite/projects/apacheds/docs/developers/components.html

We need to determine, what needs an update, what needs to be deleted
and what needs to be added.

At least we can try to do updates to docs to reflect recent changes,
for example for the build system doc.

--
Ersin