directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Generating the project site
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 11:05:04 GMT
I've generated fully conected ApacheDS and MINA apidocs here:

http://people.apache.org/~ersiner/apidocs/

I've wrote a simple shell script for inclusions and exclusions. With
the help of javadoc tool, the process is almost automatic.

I'll do a few more customization for doctitle etc and it'll be ok I
think. We can write an ant task to upload and extract it to site
server. Before that we can go manually for some time.

Now the remaning issue is a fully connected xref. I do not have much
idea about it yet.

--
Ersin