directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject Re: Problem Attaching Binary Data
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:24:44 GMT
OK, I just realised I asked this question before but this is now a NEW problem:

The problem was fixed before by specifiying a BER provider... but now we don't specify one,
the environment is not be passed down to the new improved provider.

Can someone comment on this before I raise a JIRA issue?

Thanks Again

>I think I've tracked it down... sorry to bother you with this.
>
>I forgot to add
>

>asn.1.berlib.provider=org.apache.ldap.common.berlib.asn1.SnickersProvider
>

>>Oh yes that makes a difference.  Perhaps once we consolidate all these
>>providers in to one fast robust one there will be no need for this.

>I guess the default provider mechanism doesn't pass down the whole
>environment...?

08 February 2006 13:15