directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject Re: Snickers Source
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:26:00 GMT

Thanks Emmanuel

The BER Codec changes is a whole thread I must have missed...

All working fine now  :-)

01 February 2006 01:07
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
cc:
From: Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Snickers Source

Martin van den Bemt a écrit :

> Simon.Temple@saaconsultants.com wrote:
>

>> Ok, I can move to using the Twix provider.. I was using Snickers in
>> 0.9.3 I
>> think...
>

> <snip>
>
> > What about starting a 'contrib' module and the first sub-module
> could be
> > 'jboss'... or maybe 'jboss-mbean' so not to upset Mr Fluery?
>
> Hmm and you are not upsetting the M&M/Mars company (or whatever they
> are called)?
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

FYI, there are no more snacc, snickers nor twix modules, for the reason
Martin invoqued. The ASN.1 BER codec for ldap messages is now included
in ldap-common. you can't anymore choose your codec... (however, this
should not be a problem, as the new codec (previously named twix) is an
order of magnitude faster.

Emmanuel Lécharny