directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject Re: Snickers Source
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 09:28:35 GMT

Yes, I can put together a few words to describe what I'm using ADS.

Like you, I'm also trying to get a product release out so I'm currently a
little 'stretched' but as soon as we're over this I can contribute.

Does anyone have a suggested format for a testimonial entry?

SimonT

01 February 2006 15:38
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
cc:
From: Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Snickers Source

You were lucky to have missed it... Until last monday, it was full of
bugs. I wrote more than 250 tests to be sure that LdapMessages are
correctly coded and decoded, but this is not a 100% bulletproof piece of
code.

Use it, and find bugs, please ;)

PS: Do you have any prevention about sending us a testimony about what
you are doing with ADS? This is really interesting for us to have first
feelings from "real world users" like you :)

Best regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny

--

Emmanuel Lécharny