directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: J2EE EAI & MINA
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:12:37 GMT
> I want to know, is it possible to intergrate MINA with JCA
> (J2EE Connector Archicture) using RA (Resource Adapter) and
> MDB (Message Driven Bean) ?

Supporting an MDB means having an EJB container, so you would really be
looking outside of MINA, but the idea of JCA/JMS (e.g., onMessage() is

More people are probably familar with JMS, so I'll just provide a reference
to an article on JCA 1.5 inbound connectors:

Keeping in mind that JCA materials usually talk about MDBs, here is a
reference for using it with POJOs:

This could be quite interesting, especially considering the JNDI usage.

	--- Noel

View raw message