directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Generating the project site
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:01:50 GMT
Hi guys,

Sorry the Maven site plugin issues are taking longer than I had
anticipated. Need more free time! Thanks for your patience so far.

Can you file issues against MSITE for things you'd like to see included?

You might be interested in some recent discussions about site
structuring in the Maven tree itself:
http://www.nabble.com/Parent-vs-dependency-aggregation%2C-including-sites-and-reports-t1074248.html
http://www.nabble.com/a-little-more-on-site-structure-t1080884.html
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-discuss-change-to-parent-hierachy-p2815800.html