directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mvn eclipse:eclipe pb
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:22:38 GMT

> Hi,
>
> Have you tried a mvn install in trunks first ?

Right.  running mvn install first before runing mvn eclipse:eclipse makes
our life much easier.  It's because we're lazy enough to skip deploying
artifacts after we bump up version numbers.  Yes, it takes too long to
deploy the whole artifacts for now, so the deployment isn't often executed
by everyone.  For the time being until this problem (deployment speed) is
resolved by the Maven team, let's just run mvn install first.

The biggest problem is actually that the permission is not set properly when
we deploy the artifacts.  This is really annoying and should be fixed very
very soon.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6