directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Migrating from Mina 0.8 to 0.9
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 02:01:48 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

2006/2/10, Malcolm Gorman <M.Gorman@bom.gov.au>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm migrating my code from Mina 0.8.0 to 0.9.0
>
> I've worked out a few of the changes, but not all.
>
> In particular, the following classes are no longer available:
>
>    - ProtocolHandlerAdapter
>    - ProtocolSession
>
> What classes or interfaces should I use instead?

ProtocolSession and IoSession is merged into IoSession.  There's no more
separation between I/O layer and protocol layer.  Therefore, there's no
ProtocolHandlerAdapter, either.  You could simply use IoHandlerAdapter.
Please refer to the examples and the source code of SimpleServiceRegistry.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C