directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Can you use the same SessionHandler multiple times??
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:13:07 GMT
2006/2/2, Samuel Doyle <sdoyle_2@yahoo.com>:

> Thanks, any instance specific information I need is
> only related t o the session. Now, that code snippet I
> included is residing in mina which is also acting as a
> server so it is basically a gateway for routing in a
> sense. Is what I'm doing in that example the correct
> Mina way?

You asked about this before.  I just paste my answer to make this thread
complete:

--------
This has been questioned for a long time.  I had to put the previous
discussion in the FAQ.  Here's the mailing list archive:

http://www.nabble.com/-MINA-Using-MINA-to-write-a-proxy-server-like-application-t656623.html
--------

HTH,
Trustin