directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [release] M2 non-snapshot repository for the ASF?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:12:10 GMT
Hi all,

I've just released MINA 0.9.1 and trying to deploy all the JARs.  I found
out that the new pom.xml file permits us to specify the repository addresses
separately for snapshot jars and non-snapshot jars.  AFAIK, there's no
non-snapshot repository in the ASF.  I'm just deploying the released JARs
into the snapshot repository for now.  Is there any better place to deploy
releases in the ASF?  How do I deploy the JARs into ibiblio.org M2
repository?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C