directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA Javadocs broken
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 14:49:20 GMT
Hi Seib,

Thank you for reporting this problem first of all.  We already notice our
web site is broken temporarilly.  I'm currently out of bandwidth
unfortunately, but my friends on the mailing list will deal with this soon.
I apologize for your inconvenience.

HTH,
Trustin

2006/2/3, Seib, Broc <bseib@purdue.edu>:

> Hi Trustin,
>
> Most of the JavaDocs for MINA seem to be broken, since around Sunday
> that I've noticed. If you go to
> http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/getting_started.html
> Then follow the link from the left navigation panel: MINA References >
> JavaDocs
> This is the url:
> http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/apidocs/index.html
>

> Most classes come up broken, few are ok. For example, the IoSession
> interface JavaDoc is broken:
> http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/apidocs/org/apache/mina/
> common/IoSession.html
>
> Sorry to bother you directly, but I did not know who else to contact.
>
> Broc

http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C