directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject Re: Backing up ADS?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:37:01 GMT wrote:

>Is there some server-side code I can call to generate the LDIF or do I have
>to use a client like JXplorer, or a client API?
You want ApDS to backup stuff itself?  Interesting idea.  I wrote a
changelog interceptor example which generates a LDIF changelog for my
last AC prezo.  I have the code for a way old version of the server here
in the safehaus sandbox repo.  BTW the username/password to the safehaus
sandbox repository is guest/guest.

If you'd like to fix the code so it runs in here you can commit it
back.  I can help you with this if you get stuck.  It's really good code
to follow for building a nice changelog which can be put into SVN.  Also
TMATE makes a great SVN library which can be used to commit the change
log every night.

If you want to talk about this fast you can skype me.  My handle is

View raw message