directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory Partitions Question
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:25:12 GMT
Hi Ole!

Ole Ersoy wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> Thanks!  Works like a dream now!

Nice to hear that. Should add an instruction for that to the tutorial
(trail "How to begin").

> The tutorial skeleton is looking pretty solid by the
> way.  I started playing with jexplorer a little, and
> I'll add my notes when I get a chance.
>
> Should I send them to you for review or just put them
> in the document directly?

I guess it is easier if you contribute to Confluence directly. This is
what a wiki is for, and currently I do not have enough time for the
tutorial anyway. I have to finish a portlet book until and of march.
After that I plan to create some more content for the tutorial. But the
whole tutorial with all the topics is probably too ambitious for me
alone -- support is definitely appreciated!

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan