directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] It's done 1.0-RC1 has been signed and released
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:18:40 GMT
Ole Ersoy a écrit :

>OK - Cool.
>
>I'll start kicking the tires and proof the existing
>documents.
>
>If I find any discrepancies, should I just post them
>to this list or send them so someone in particular?

Hi Ole,

Whatever you like ! But I think the best could be to add a JIRA
(improvment) to be sure that your add is not lost forever in the ML :).

For instance, create un new JIRA (doco fixes), and when you find a new
error, or want to add something new, just re-open it and add a new comment.

I don't know for you guys, but it seems a good way to keep a track of
your modifications.

And thanks a lot for the proposal !

PS: If Jira is in bad shape, just post to the ML. Jira has drove a bumpy
road lately...