directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MINA 0.9.2 to correct dependency issues with 1.0-RC1 ApacheDS release
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:36:32 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We need to vote on another quick interim release of MINA to correct
> this ApacheDS issue with dependencies on ASN1 libs.  Basically this
> MINA release will make it so the ApacheDS release does not need to
> depend on snapshots.
>
> [ ] +1 Release MINA 0.9.2
> [ ] 0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 Don't release MINA 0.9.2
>
> Excuse the cross post for now but we've not reached a solid state with
> the new mina mailing list.

Time to close this vote as well.  Here are the vote results:

+1 votes
------------
Alex Karasulu
Trustin Lee
Maarten Bosteels
Enrique Rodriguez
Noel J. Bergman
Stefan Zoerner
Emmanuel Lecharny
Niklas Therning
Ersin Er

There were no other votes in the -1 or [-/+]0 bins.

This vote is closed and we can release MIINA 0.9.2 at will.  I'll take
care of all releases sometime today.

Thanks,
Alex Karasulu