directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [VOTE][ApacheDS] 1.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:34:02 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> We're ready to release the first 1.0 candidate.  Here are the release
> notes:
>
>    http://oxondsol.notlong.com
>
> The distributions are now installer based for various platforms.  They
> contain the required notice, license, docs, sources and binaries.
> I've built the distributions from a private branch where I bumped the
> version.  I'll merge this back to trunks and tag, branch, then release
> it if this vote passes.  Here are the installers:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/
>
> Right now we're working on updating the documentation for this release
> as well as the site.  This should be done before the vote closes and
> is not a blocker for a release candidate.  However keep in mind
> updates will occur when you look at the documentation packaged in
> these installers.  Please kick the tires on as many platforms as
> possible.
> [ ] +1 release 1.0-RC1
> [ ]  0 abstain
> [ ] -1 do not release 1.0-RC1

This has been waiting to be closed for a good long time.  Now with the
MINA 0.9.2 release I think we can close this and release.  Here are the
results:

+1 votes
---------------
Trustin Lee
Ersin Er
Alex Karasulu
Enrique Rodriguez
Alan Cabrera
Stefan Zoerner
Emmanuel Lecharny
Trustin Lee
Serdar Mustaoglu

There were no other votes in the other bins.

We can release 1.0-RC1 at will.  I'll take care of this after the
release for MINA 0.9.2.

Thanks,
Alex