directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apparent ClassCastException with ADS RC1
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 06:33:38 GMT
Hi Norbert,

Norbet Reilly a écrit :

>Even after a "mvn clean; mvn install; cd apacheds\server-main; mvn
>assembly:assembly" the problem persists (using JDK 1.4). Note the
>exception occurs immediately at start-up.
>
>I'll try rebuilding and running with JDK1.5 now...

I just checked out the trunks yesturday, and buit it, it works like a
champ for me...

I deleted the previous directory content just before.

Are you using another branch ? sandobox/akarasulu/rc1 ? In this case,
you have to know that the server.xml is whacked in this branch.

Oh, btw, this branch has been merged back in trunks.

Hope it helps

Emmanuel