directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2EE EAI & MINA
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:15:43 GMT
Neeraj Sharma a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi Neeraj,

>   I  am new to J2EE Connector Architecture. I want to know ,is it
> possible to intergrate MINA with JCA (J2EE Connector Archicture) using
> RA (Resource Adapter) and MDB (Message Driven Bean) ?

Well, I  have no idea, but maybe somebody on the list has alrerady tried
it. I bet that the J2EE spec states about what is possible and what is
not allowed regarding external operations (like threading, opening
socket ... ).

However, I just wanted to inform you that there is a new mailing list
for MINA specific discussion : mina-dev@directory.apache.org

I suggest that you subscribe to this list, which is really dedicated.

To join the list just send an empty mail to mina-dev-subscribe@directory.apache.org.

Thanks in advance,

> Neeraj

Regards,