directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA] Apparent build problem with ADS RC1
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:22:09 GMT
Hi Norbert,

Norbet Reilly a écrit :

>I just now did an SVN update and while building found two Mina test
>programs failed because of references to non-existent methods. I
>therefore did a "mvn clean" and then tried a fresh "mvn install" and
>got this failure:

</snip>

>D:\src\reference\apacheds_trunks\mina\filter-codec-asn1\src\main\java\org\apache
>\mina\filter\codec\asn1\Asn1CodecEncoder.java:[10,29] package
>org.apache.asn1.codec does not exist

Do you have the same problem if you just delete all the project and
check out it again ? ( I know, it's a little bit overkilling, but this
is just to check.)

I just did a svnup followed by a mvn clean and mvn install on
sanbox/akarasulu/rc1, and it went well.

>so it seems something is out of whack either in my build area or in
>SVN (I last SVN updated and built successfully late last week). I'm
>building using Maven 2.0.2 and JDK 1.4.
>
>The reason I was rebuilding was I got a ClassCastException when
>attempting to run the UberJarMain with the default server.xml,

I'm afraid thet the server.xml in apacheds-server-main is totally
whacked. You should copy/paste the one in
apacheds/server-installers/src/main/installers.