directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Wiki update] LdapSearch : LdapURL in search result
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:37:30 GMT
Hi mark & lan,

if you consider that to be a bug, or even something you don't
understand, the best solution is to fill a JIRA issue.

However, I know, too bad, JIRA is in a really bad shape at the moment ...

Wiki is pretty much a place where we share informations, not bugs or
problems.

Just consider that Jira is our "memory", and we are looking really
frequently to it. Wiki is just a kind of scrap book. If we have 10000
pages in WIKI, be sure that the page you just have added will be buried
forever ;)

Ah, and a last advantage of JIRA : every comment added to the JIRA you
have created will be signaled to you by a mail. Kewl, isn't it ?

Emmanuel Lécharny