directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [VOTE][ApacheDS] 1.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:13:52 GMT
We're ready to release the first 1.0 candidate.  Here are the release notes:

    http://oxondsol.notlong.com

The distributions are now installer based for various platforms.  They
contain the required notice, license, docs, sources and binaries.  I've
built the distributions from a private branch where I bumped the
version.  I'll merge this back to trunks and tag, branch, then release
it if this vote passes.  Here are the installers:

   http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/

Right now we're working on updating the documentation for this release
as well as the site.  This should be done before the vote closes and is
not a blocker for a release candidate.  However keep in mind updates
will occur when you look at the documentation packaged in these
installers.  Please kick the tires on as many platforms as possible.

[ ] +1 release 1.0-RC1
[ ]  0 abstain
[ ] -1 do not release 1.0-RC1

Thanks,