directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] Committers: Need serious help on doco
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:25:29 GMT
We're going to need serious help on updating the doco.  We're trying to
marshall everyone to add what they can to the user guide and the
developer guides here:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/User%27s+Guide
http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Developer%27s+Guide

These confluence pages are used with a tool to generate the xdocs for
both the site and the docs bundled into the apacheds distribution.  We
also we need doco in the poms' <descriptions> tags.

Anything in the next 24 hours would be great.  Tommorrow I hope to
generate the isntallers for non-snapshot versions in a branch and upload
them here:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/

At this point we can kick off the vote for the 1.0 RC1 release.

Thanks to all,
Alex