directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject Re: [release] M2 non-snapshot repository for the ASF?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:31:40 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Trustin Lee wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I've just released MINA 0.9.1 and trying to deploy all the JARs.  I
>> found out that the new pom.xml file permits us to specify the
>> repository addresses separately for snapshot jars and non-snapshot
>> jars.  AFAIK, there's no non-snapshot repository in the ASF.  I'm
>> just deploying the released JARs into the snapshot repository for
>> now.  Is there any better place to deploy releases in the ASF?  How
>> do I deploy the JARs into <> M2
>> repository?
> Trustin can we repush these jars.  I was renaming package names for
> asn1 to have the prefix.  I'll be done in a few
> minutes here.

Trustin I'm going to release (svn cp mina 0.9.1 and deploy) after we
release the ASN.1 stuff.  My bad I know I pushed for it but looks like
we still have a SNAPSHOT dep on ASN1 in mina.  Let me cleaer this up
real fast and you can look it over when you wake up.

Also we have some permission issues in the maven snapshot repo for
mina.  I cannot redeploy. We need to delete the 0.9.1 folder there
because we cannot keep non-snapshot versions in that repo it seems ...
looking at readme there.  I guess we have to figure out someplace to put
this stuff.

Brett, is there another M2 repo out there for non-snapshot releases?

View raw message