directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Constants
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:43:28 GMT
Sweet - might fit well in the server side JNDI Service
Provider package.  If we find I home for it, I'll be
glad to keep updating it there.  Meanwhile, I'll just
keep adding to this one, and if anyone wants a copy of
an updated version, I'll just shoot one out, ASF
licensed of coarse.

I'll add a task to JIRA to get this incorporated.
I'll also put a use case for it in the documentation.

Cheers,
- Ole