directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject LDAP Constants
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 02:02:06 GMT
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to check if there's a class with LDAP
constants in the API.

I have one that I'm using at the moment, and just
adding to as I go along.

It looks like this:

package
com.pyramidetechnologies.webapp.mdc.user.management;

public class LDAPConstants {

	public static String LDAP_MAIL_ATTRIBUTE_NAME =
"mail=";
	public static String LDAP_USER_ID_ATTRIBUTE_NAME =
"uid=";
	public static String
LDAP_USER_PASSWORD_ATTRIBUTE_NAME = "userPassword";
	public static String
LDAP_AUTH_PASSWORD_ATTRIBUTE_NAME = "authPassword";
	public static String LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS =
"objectclass";
	public static String LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS_TOP = "top";
	public static String LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS_PERSON =
"person";
	public static String
LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS_ORGANIZATIONAL_PERSON =
"organizationalPerson";
	public static String
LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS_INET_ORG_PERSON = "inetOrgPerson";

}

It would be great to be able a class like this
integrated with the server API.  The myfaces project
has an HTML.java file with constants for all the HTML
attributes and it's really handy.

Just thought I'd throw it out there to see if we have
one or/and if there's any interest.

Cheers,
- Ole