directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Docs (was Re: [ApacheDS] It's done 1.0-RC1 has been signed and released)
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:23:22 GMT
Cool - Thanks for the links to the skeleton tutorial.

I'll check them out next.

Incidentally, is there a binary RC1 download anywhere?
I tried all the mirrors, but I get a 404 on all of
them.

I checked out the "users" documentation directory from
subversion and updated it.

I archived it and in the archive there's a changes.txt
file
containing the changes.

I tried attaching the archive to this mail, but the
mail server refused it as spam, so I'll just send the
changes directly to Alex.

Cheers,
- Ole

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/The+Apache+Directory+Tutorial