directory-dev mailing list archives

From mustaoglu serdar <smustao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][ApacheDS] 1.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:55:14 GMT
[X] +1 release 1.0-RC1

  Regards,
  Serdar.

Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net> wrote:
  We're ready to release the first 1.0 candidate. Here are the release notes:

http://oxondsol.notlong.com

The distributions are now installer based for various platforms. They
contain the required notice, license, docs, sources and binaries. I've
built the distributions from a private branch where I bumped the
version. I'll merge this back to trunks and tag, branch, then release
it if this vote passes. Here are the installers:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/

Right now we're working on updating the documentation for this release
as well as the site. This should be done before the vote closes and is
not a blocker for a release candidate. However keep in mind updates
will occur when you look at the documentation packaged in these
installers. Please kick the tires on as many platforms as possible.

[ ] +1 release 1.0-RC1
[ ] 0 abstain
[ ] -1 do not release 1.0-RC1

Thanks,
Alex

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used
cars.