directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snickers Source
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:33:54 GMT
You were lucky to have missed it... Until last monday, it was full of
bugs. I wrote more than 250 tests to be sure that LdapMessages are
correctly coded and decoded, but this is not a 100% bulletproof piece of
code.

Use it, and find bugs, please ;)

PS: Do you have any prevention about sending us a testimony about what
you are doing with ADS? This is really interesting for us to have first
feelings from "real world users" like you :)

Best regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny

--
Emmanuel Lécharny