directory-dev mailing list archives

From <fedechi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina]:In which package can I find ProtocolHandlerAdapter?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:32:14 GMT
I had this problem too, i think that the protocol handler was replaced with
simple IoHandler, and that there are a filter now that implements codecs.
I copied from the examples in the tutorial
http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/xref-examples/org/apache/mina/examples/sumup/ServerSessionHandler.html
and I saw that now this filter is used:
session.getFilterChain().addFirst( "protocolFilter", new
ProtocolCodecFilter( codec ) );

Please take a look around on org.apache.mina.filter.codec package that
provide useful already implemented codecs Filter.

All these informations are valid for MINA 9.0, for other versions I don't
know, but I think they are still valid for 9.1

by Fed