directory-dev mailing list archives

From Piyush Purang <ppur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA] Need some enlightenment ...
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:47:42 GMT
Hi Trustin,

Thanks for looking into my problem. I am attaching thread dumps taken
at different time points of the running system (server in one VM and
client in another..bombarding the server with requests that are mostly
dropped/ignored .. client also refuses to accept the response most of
the time.. though I did saw atleast once when it (client) did receive
something that the server had written out as response.)

Hope this helps. I couldn't find anything suspicious in the thread
dump. Certainly no deadlocks. (I also monitored the two jvms using
jconsole for an extended period of time).

Cheers
Piyush