directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Moving to m2
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:06:01 GMT
On 1/23/06, Brett Porter <brett.porter@gmail.com> wrote:
> This was a point of discussion on the design doc as to whether this
> should be supported. Currently, it is not. I haven't yet captured that
> in a JIRA entry but I think some solution to it is needed - perhaps if
> we were to map a local path to a site location so that it can be built
> in a location that mimics its final destination?

I think it's an important feature to have for site generation.
Deployment step is supposed to be the deployment of what generated
locally. However here it becomes more.. I would really like to have
that capability.

> - Brett
>
> On 1/22/06, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
> > For Maven 1.x we had a multiproject property:
> > maven.multiproject.aggregateDir which was we were using as:
> >
> > maven.multiproject.aggregateDir = subprojects/
> >
> > However as I understood we not longer have it for m2.
> >
> > While we do not have this feature i cannot see deployed sites on the
> > local machine because I can only specify the subprojects/ directory in
> > site deploy url. I can only see the effect after I deploy the whole
> > site (ofcourse deploying to the local machine is a solution). How can
> > I handle this with m2 with a more automatic way?
> >
> > On 1/22/06, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks Brett! The build is ok with the trunk version of the plugins.

As Alex requested,
Naming and MINA.
ApacheDS or will be

or we can make

I mentioned in the other thread

for asn1 project. I think I have
does not build..

previous now. I fixed some problems
because of some new m2 conventions. I

about the same subject but I did not
the old discussion. Now I'm trying to migrate
The build (mvn site) again fails but some
obvious problem is that index.html is not
following error during site generation:

error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
: too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0

*successfully*. And the generated site is here:

:-D

--
Ersin