directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject [site] Moving to m2
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:30:10 GMT
Sorry for opening a new thread about the same subject but I did not
want to confuse you with the old discussion. Now I'm trying to migrate
old site subproject to m2. The build (mvn site) again fails but some
doco are generated. The most obvious problem is that index.html is not
being generated. I get the following error during site generation:

[ERROR] VM #displayTree: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
[ERROR] VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0

However the generating completes *successfully*. And the generated site is here:

http://directory.apache.org/newsite/

Does not seem very good now :-D

We'll fix it of course.

Any help is appreciated.