directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject Re: ApacheDS 0.9.4 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:18:43 GMT

DIR-125 has been created for this issue.

24 January 2006 19:07
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
cc:
From: Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ApacheDS 0.9.4 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hi Simon,

could you fill a Jira with this issue? We will need it to be able to
track it.

We may add some traces into the JDBM lib, to see what happens.

It may take some timem to track down such an issue ...

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 16:00 +0000, Simon.Temple@saaconsultants.com
wrote:
> Running 0.9.4 SNAPSHOT (built 30/11/05) on IBM iSeries (IBM Java
> 1.4.2)
>
> I call InitialDirContext every 40 seconds and after about fourty five
> minutes I get this exception.

>  at jdbm/recman/TranslationPage.get(TranslationPage.java:86)
>  at
> jdbm/recman/LogicalRowIdManager.fetch(LogicalRowIdManager.java:135)
>  at jdbm/recman/BaseRecordManager.update(BaseRecordManager.java:284)
>  at

jdbm/recman/CacheRecordManager.updateCacheEntries(CacheRecordManager.java:405)
>  at jdbm/recman/CacheRecordManager.commit(CacheRecordManager.java:339)
>  at

org/apache/ldap/server/partition/impl/btree/jdbm/JdbmIndex.sync(JdbmIndex.java:489)
>  at

org/apache/ldap/server/partition/impl/btree/jdbm/JdbmDirectoryPartition.sync(JdbmDirectoryPartition.java:248)
>  at

org/apache/ldap/server/partition/DefaultDirectoryPartitionNexus.sync(DefaultDirectoryPartitionNexus.java:290)
>  at

org/apache/ldap/server/DefaultDirectoryService.sync(DefaultDirectoryService.java:223)
>  at

org/apache/ldap/server/jndi/AbstractContextFactory.getInitialContext(AbstractContextFactory.java:82)
>  at
> javax/naming/spi/NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:662)
>  at
> javax/naming/InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:243)
>  at javax/naming/InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:219)
>  at

javax/naming/directory/InitialDirContext.<init>(InitialDirContext.java:80)

--

Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com