directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject Re: Snickers Source
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:05:41 GMT

Ok, I can move to using the Twix provider.. I was using Snickers in 0.9.3 I
think...

I'm also getting ready to release and I'm trying to identify which JARs to
ship.

Could you let me know when you next perform your reorg'?  I have to figure
out the name of the BER provider package and JAR file...

Regarding the sar contribution:

What about starting a 'contrib' module and the first sub-module could be
'jboss'... or maybe 'jboss-mbean' so not to upset Mr Fluery?

I'm also making a few small changes to the SAR (adding the shutdown hook
disabler you provided for example)

SimonT

31 January 2006 15:13
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
cc:
From: Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Snickers Source

Simon.Temple@saaconsultants.com wrote:

> Can anyone explain where the BER provider(s) have been moved to?
>
> They were part of ldap-shared-0.9.3 but are no longer part of the
> 0.9.4 trunks?
>
> Which provider should I be using with 0.9.4 (V1 RC1) and where should
> I get it?

We switched to using the Twix provider and it has been integrated into
the old ldap-common stuff. After a few things on my plate I will do one
more major reorg and refactoring of this stuff.  Just to get it all
ready for the releases.  Most of it should stabilize ... sorry for the
flux.

BTW I will be adding your sar contribution as a module in apacheds
somewhere.  Any recommendations where and what to call it.  Perhaps we
can just put a jboss mmodule somewhere?  Excuse me for not firing off
another thread.  Feel free to do so if you like.

Alex