directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Torrisi <alessandro.torr...@eurone.it>
Subject Re: [MINA] Apparent DEADLOCK in com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:28:43 GMT
Now I'm using -Xms32M and -Xmx1024M and it looks better, but code
could be optimized.
If someone wants too look the code or access cvs tell me please.

I used top to monitor application, but it's too expensive:

with 1581 users I have 312 Mb in memory and a cpu usage between the
6% and the 20%
as average.

My buffers are of 2048 bytes, are enough ? Is it too much ?

Bye, Alex :D