directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Torrisi <alessandro.torr...@eurone.it>
Subject [MINA] Apparent DEADLOCK in com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:04:08 GMT
Hi ! Yesterday I put in stress my direct connect hub software on Mac
Os X 10.3.4 Tiger with latest Java implementation.
Max fake users reached number is 2500. When I reached this number the
application has thrown this exception:

Exception in thread "IoThreadPool-1" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space
Exception in thread "IoThreadPool-4" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space
com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner
$DeadlockDetector@27d98b -- APPARENT DEADLOCK!!! Creating emergency
threads for unassigned pending tasks!
Exception in thread "IoThreadPool-3" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space
Exception in thread "Timer-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap
space
4212917 [SocketAcceptor-0] WARN
org.apache.mina.common.support.DefaultExceptionMonitor - Unexpected
exception.
Exception in thread "IoThreadPool-2" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space

What's this ? Is it directly caused by the Java heap space ? How can
I avoid it ?
Thanks and best regards,

Alessandro Torrisi

http://www.alessandrotorrisi.it