directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Torrisi <alessandro.torr...@eurone.it>
Subject [Mina] ByteBuffer and ByteBuffere Release
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:02:10 GMT
Hi ! For my protocol I have too read the input Object, cast it to a
ByteBuffer, then read the string contained and process this string
through a "ProtocolPipeline".
This protocol pipeline can do different actions. One of this is
"broadcasting" the input message to all the users.

So I have done some static methods to send data to the users.
When I enter in these methods I build for every user a ByteBuffer and
then send it.

So, from the discussions read in these days in this mailing list, I
downloaded the latest patch for ByteBuffer from dirmina, suggested by
fede,
and then used a single ByteBuffer to send to all the users.

With this new solution I have an exception with a message "ByteBuffer
released too many times..."
I'm wrong in something ? What's the cause of that message ? What I
have to do ?

Thanks in advance,
best regards.

Alessandro Torrisi.