directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Moving to m2
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:40:56 GMT
This was a point of discussion on the design doc as to whether this
should be supported. Currently, it is not. I haven't yet captured that
in a JIRA entry but I think some solution to it is needed - perhaps if
we were to map a local path to a site location so that it can be built
in a location that mimics its final destination?

- Brett

wrote:
> [...]
below.

about the same subject but I did not
discussion. Now I'm trying to migrate
build (mvn site) again fails but some
problem is that index.html is not

: too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0

*successfully*. And the generated site is here: