directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Cleanup before 1.0 RC1
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 02:34:05 GMT
+1

Another observation: it seems you are going to release a 1.0 RC1 that
is not exactly what you intend 1.0 to be. From personal experience,
I've found that to be problematic. We now essentially copy the RC to
the final release binary where possible.

Is that right? WDYT about a different labelling?

- Brett